Pressuretrol Controller, Manual Reset, 2 psi to 15 psi
Can be used with steam, air, noncombustible gases, and fluids noncorrosive to the sensing element. The L4079B PressureTrol® Limit Controls are high
pressure limit switches that break electrical circuits when pressure rises to a preset value.
Out of stock
- Has one spst switch
- Snap-switch. Breaks two circuits automatically on pressure rise. Each circuit must be manually reset
- Control does not need leveling
- Approvals: Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL) Listed: File No. MP466, Guide No. MBPR.
- Approvals: Canadian Standards Association (CSA): File No. LR95329, Certificate No. 1720340
- Pipe fitting—1/4-18 NPT. Connection on diaphragm assembly.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 150°F
- The L4079 is unaffected by moderate vibration
Operating Range: 2 psi to 15 psi
Submittal Sheet Pressuretrol Controller
BrandSubmittal Sheet Pressuretrol Controller
1/25 HP 3-Speed Circulator Pump w/Check Valve (Astro 2- Series, Model 230SS)$231.07Add to cart
This circulating pump, Astro 2 series, is designed for use in potable water systems. This model features a stainless steel construction making it suitable for pumping domestic water. The pump operates quietly and requires zero maintenance. Since water conditions can vary with geographical location (i.e. amount and type of dissolved solids), it is recommended that the operating temperature of the fluid be kept as low as possible (i.e. below 150°F) to avoid precipitation of calcium.
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
On orders over $99
Craft Supply is a diverse wholesale distributor of hardware and fitting systems, plumbing supplies, heating supplies, valves and fittings, waterworks and drainage, faucets and fixtures, tools and other equipment as well as many other specialty products within the industry.