- High Limit Aquastat Controller has adjustable set point
- Models available for use with immersion wells or for direct immersion if faster response is needed
- A factory-set stop is available on L4080 to prevent setting the control at too high a temperature
- Models available with second limit switch to shut off all gas to the burner
- Liquid fill in sensing element expands as the boiler temperature rises
- At the set point temperature, a diaphragm-actuated snap switch breaks the power supply to the burner primary control
- Temperature Range: Maximum – 40°F above setpoint or 265°F, which ever is lower
- Operating Temperature Range: 100°F to 200°F
- Differential Temperature: 8 °F
- Switching Action: Breaks contact on temperature rise to set point
- Model: L4080B1352
6 Zone Expandable Switching Relay w/ Priority (ZSR106)$285.32Add to cart
The ZSR series is a zone pump and boiler operating control for multiple zone hydronic heating systems. The ZSR series interfaces with low voltage thermostats, or any other low voltage controllers having a switching action.
Standard Pilot Gas Valve – 120 Vac$281.11Read more
Used on gas fired standing pilot appliances with 30 mV thermocouple. These gas controls include a manual gas valve, safety shutoff, single millivoltage automatic operator, and pressure regulator, pilot gas filter and flow adjustment, pressure tapping, and thermocouple connector.
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
On orders over $99
Craft Supply is a diverse wholesale distributor of hardware and fitting systems, plumbing supplies, heating supplies, valves and fittings, waterworks and drainage, faucets and fixtures, tools and other equipment as well as many other specialty products within the industry.